The keder we use has a size of 12x3mm and fits into the most frames. Even if your fabric was previously equipped with 14x3mm or 15x3mm - our piping always fits.
For normal frames (without shadow gap or outer profile), please measure from the outer edge to the outer edge of the frame. For other frames, please measure the inside edge of the groove and add 4mm to the total width or height.
First press all four corners into the groove. Then insert the piping from the corners to the middle. Excessive pressure / tension can cause wrinkles - these can then be distributed across width and height until the cloth is tight.
- File format: PDF, JPG, EPS, TIF
- File size: visible area + 10mm all around (over 5m please attach on a scale of 1 to 10 + 1mm)
- Resolution: 72dpi (1 to 10 720dpi)
- Color mode: CMYK (ISO coated v2)
- For PDF please also note:
- Form factor: PDF x4 / 2008
- Overprint: off
- Fonts: embedded or converted into paths
- Credit Card (Visa / (Mastercard)
- Klarna (Direct Transfer)
24h express delivery. If you place the order by 12.00 noon, the goods will arrive at your location within the next day.
If the order is placed by 12 noon, the goods leave our company the next day. The dispatch is then carried out by UPS Standard.
Yes, we ship to all European countries.